Have you ever visited or lived in Florida? If you have, you know how much Floridians love their State Marine Mammal the Manatee! These huge, adorable and endangered animals will steal your child's heart. This box includes a Manatee your child can stuff and adopt, and a special book by actor John Lithgow: I'm a Manatee. Book comes in paperback with an included CD of John Lithgow singing the song he wrote and adapted in this beautifully illustrated book.
Along with the book, your child can imagine being right inside the story by holding their very own self-stuffed manatee. Also included is a beach bag to color so your child can take their favorite books along on your next adventure.
Start with I'm a Manatee, but if you want to keep the reading fun going opt-in for our monthly subscription plan! We'll deliver a new animal and story right to your doorstep. Your child's imagination will just blossom with a new best friend each month and a new reading adventure.
Plus, reading with your child every day strengthens that unbreakable bond, making them feel safe, comfortable, and loved.
Every Book and Bear Box comes with:
- A new plush animal your child will instantly love, all the soft and cuddly fur included
- Generous amounts of soft, cloud-like stuffing so little hands can stuff their new best friend
- No sewing necessary - simply zip or Velcro when fully stuffed
- But before closing up the back, have your child insert the purple Best Friends heart after closing their eyes and making the biggest wish!
- A beautiful hardbound picture book about your child's new best friend you can add to your growing library
- BONUS: Creative craft adventures, including a coloring book, sticker set, or perhaps even another fun toy - Manatee box includes a mouse pad to color for Dad AND a tote bag to color with the included fabric markers
Subscribe and Save!
And if that wasn't a beary-good deal already, when you subscribe you'll save $10 on your first box and then save $10 every month!
You can always pause, swap a box for a different animal, or cancel anytime by logging into your own customer portal.
*Plush animals are not recommended for children under three years old due to small parts (eyes).